Sunday, January 23, 2005

1/23/05 Case of the Mondays

I know it's Sunday night, but nobody will read this until Monday. So in honor of "Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays", a great Craigslist rant.

I suppose this book is a mathematician's wet dream, but I don't get it.

Does anybody live near Utica, NY? Is this guy really the Fox weatherman?

I've been reading this book on how to think like Da Vinci. I'm at a part that gives suggestions on how to wake up dormant parts of your brain. The author suggests using your non-dominant hand for activities like brushing your teeth and learning to juggle. So, I'm planning on trying the left hand thing for a week or so to see what happens. Feel like joining the ambidextrous movement?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you going to start shopping at the leftporium?


Charlotte Dan

Anonymous said...

Do we get to know what the book is?