Friday, January 28, 2005

1/28/05 Chimeras

China's making Animal-Human hybrids. Why am I the only one freaked out by reading this?

How can I best describe this? Let's see... I got it.... OUCH! Thanks to Bob for the article.

Also thanks to Bob - Old and busted, Polyphonic ring tones. New hotness, Moan Tones.

Ahh, nerdy weddings. How cute.

ESPN's "The Sports Guy" has posted the best quotes of the last year or so. Here are a few:

"I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before every game. Whoever invented that was smart. That's got to be one of the best sandwiches ever."-- Bulls rookie Ben Gordon

"Don't get me wrong, everything the media writes is not wrong. But I'd say 99 percent of it is wrong, in my opinion, but I don't read the newspaper, so I don't know. I hear things, though."-- Bears defensive back R.W. McQuarters

"You can't just go out and buy a championship ring ... well, unless Dwight Gooden runs out of coke."-- Adam Carolla, when the Yankees acquired Alex Rodriguez.

Finally - Holy Prom Dress, Batman! There are times where I think that I'd be a real bad parent and actually consider never having kids. This would be an argument to support that idea. Man, if I ever have a daughter, she's gonna hate me.

No comments: