Tuesday, March 22, 2005

3/22/05 Worst Jobs in History

Yeah, I may not like the idea of working everyday. Yeah, my job isn't exactly something I brag about. But compared to the worst jobs in history, I, well, don't have the worst job ever.

I had one of those "mysteries of the universe" nerdy intellectual fun days today. If you're into that kind of stuff, you'll absolutely enjoy reading 13 things that do not make sense. One that I had never heard of is #4 Belfast Homeopathy Results. I won't go into it, but it gave me a sense of "wow" when reading it.

Science may not be able to explain everything, but scientists now know what you're thinking.

Thanks to my dad for sending Barry Rozner's article about Sammy Sosa. It took most Chicagoans far too long to realize what a jerk, cheater, and overall scumbag Sammy Sosa is. But hey, better late than never.

Thanks to Mike for sending The Leader Test. Honestly, I haven't had time to take it yet, but Mike has yet to disappoint in what he sends, so I trust that it's most definitely worthwhile.

No comments: