Thursday, March 03, 2005

3/3/05 The Funk of 40,000 Years

I have nothing but the utmost praise for this movie I found today. Most people would say that whoever made this has WAY too much free time. But at least this person is putting the free time to use. It's over 10 minutes long, so it's good to watch when you're doing something else, like chatting and checking email. Here it is - Lego Thriller.

Look up "retard" in the dictionary and it says, "n : a person of subnormal intelligence [syn: idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit]". I have sent a letter to Webster's to add the organizers of "World Jump Day" next year. Do they seriously think that, a) it will actually work b) we believe it will actually work, and c) that 600,000,000 people are going to participate?

Also on the list should be Kim Jong Il of North Korea. He wants an apology from the US for designating his country as "outpost of tyranny". Without an apology he threatened to continue long-range missile tests. The irony doesn't even deserve comment.

Have you been wondering what John Stamos is up to? He's performing in cabaret. Click on the picture and you'll get over 7 minutes of pure Uncle Jessie fun.

The "Not Safe for Work Game of the Week" is Boobs, Butt or Shoulder? It's exactly like it sounds and I'm really bad at it.

For the anti-social crowd, there's Introvertster. For everyone else, there's Friendster. I'm having a Friendster competition to see who can amass 100 friends first. I'm at 22. Feel free to join Friendster and help the cause.

I've always liked reading the Guinness Book of World Records while on the crapper. I never really thought I'd be able to make the book myself. As it turns out, I might have a shot - New World Record of 36.

My other blog, Nacho Contest, is back up and running in a somewhat new format. It is neither a contest nor does it have anything to do with nachos. I will now post a thought provoking question every so often, which will hopefully spark some healthy online discussions.

No comments: