Thursday, March 10, 2005

3/9/05 The Gift of ADHD

I'll admit it, I'm ADHD most of the time. I think it's more normal than the medical profession says. Now, a Newsweek article now calls ADHD a gift. Go figure.

In an IM conversation today, someone who will remain anonymous mentioned how he still thinks that the 2004 presidential election results were fixed. This fact is for him and anyone else interested in an article from OnlineJournal.com.

I learned that March is National Caffeine Awareness Month. Hooo-Waaah! (Note: That's the noise I make when I'm all jacked up on caffeine).

In an effort to entice me to move back to Chicago, the city is considering going wireless. Throw in a White Sox World Series title, and I'm sold.

The 10 Spot from SI.com cracks me up. It's clever twists on current sports stories. Like, "According to an SI.com report, Vikings coach Mike Tice is being investigated by the NFL for allegedly heading up a Super Bowl ticket-scalping operation within the Minnesota organization. Tice contends he was merely raising funds to feed the family of the Timberwolves' Latrell Sprewell." And, "An Illinois doctor hopes to build a Chicago Baseball Museum by the middle of 2006. The biggest hurdle is finding a location large enough to house all of the city's World Series trophies."

This is the real Mother F**kin' Deal Ya'll.

And finally, The Video of the Week. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. (Open it in a new window if it doesn't launch when you click it).

No comments: