Saturday, March 05, 2005

3/5/05 DiddliddliddlidllidllWHOMMMMmmm....

DiddliddliddlidllidllWHOMMMMmmm....

Once again Bill Simmons writes an excellent article. He compares bands to athletes. It really got me thinking. The Sports Guy writes, "For instance, Springsteen is Larry Bird, the workingman's hero. Guns N' Roses are Doc Gooden, the prodigy who flamed out too fast. The Stones are Ali, the greatest until they hung around too long. The Police are John McEnroe -- gifted, tortured, ultimately unable to keep it together." The point ofthe article is that no athlete can be the U2 of sports. I wish I were 1% as creative as him and could come up with my own example. Alas, I cannot.

For some reason, Defend Your Castle is a popular theme for online games. Here's a new Defend Your Castle.

No comments: