Sunday, March 06, 2005

3/6/05 Nanaca Crash

Here's a game like Yeti Sports, but different. Oh, those crazy Japanese. I swear to you, I cracked 2000 meters. Once I figured out that the little red crosses could help me, my score drastically improved.

Over its life, a dog costs more than a luxury car. Or a college education. Or a round-the-world cruise.

In a rare, educational post, I found a website called EyeWitness to History. As you'd guess, there are eyewitness accounts of many historical events throughout history.

Finally, for those of you wondering, no, I am not happy that the Illini lost today. I don't think it's a good thing for the team. I don't think losing to Ohio State will make them better. It will only make them appear beatable. On the flip side, they should still get a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament and it's exciting to think they may make the final four for the first time in 16 years.

No comments: