Sunday, September 10, 2006

9/10/06 The Kirbinator


In recent weeks, the world famous Kirby has had another setback. He had a glaucoma attack and, uh, his eye sorta blew up. (It's actually a really disgusting and sad story and my way of dealing with it is trying to make light of it). When I saw him, he looked a little like the Terminator with the red eye. So, in honor Kirby's legacy, I asked my dad to get a picture of "The Kirbinator" for all to see.

Another website has posted an in depth history of nachos.

There's something to be said about the blatant racism in the TV programming of my childhood. At the time, I didn't know any better. But looking back, I sort of think that all Swedish people talk and act like this.

Does anyone care to join me for the White Sox vs. Angels this week? The best ballpark nachos in centerfield are my treat.

No comments: