Monday, September 04, 2006

9/4/06 Crickey!

RIP Crocodile Hunter.

How come nobody ever told me about Donnie Darko? How did I miss this movie? About once every two years I see a movie that captures my attention from beginning to end. I found myself entranced by the symbolism and the mystery unraveling and the music and... well, everything. It's one of those movies that I continue to ponder the morning after. Absolutely awesome. (It's along the lines of "12 Monkeys", "Memento" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", if you're into those kinds of movies).

My sincere apologies to Michael Barrett and all Cubs fans for my comments yesterday. I unfairly assumed that his "groin injury" was vaginal related. By no means do I have any proof that he has a vagina. All evidence is purely circumstantial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donnie Darko is one of the first movies I recommend to people when they say, "Hey, recommend a movie." By the way, I live five blocks north of Wrigley Field if you're interested in grabbin a drink next time you're in Chicago.