Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11/06 We Love the Subs!!!

What happened to the creepy Quiznos guys? It was on TV one day then the next day they're gone (that was meant to sound like Will Ferrell impersonating Harry Caray or some lame topical comic). But seriously, I do miss those guys. Note to Quiznos - my consumption of your food has exponentially declined since you stopped airing those ads.

Good news - On Saturday night, some dude let me slap his cheek Godfather style, so I've gotten that out of my system and no longer feel the urge. Which means you can feel a little more comfortable in my presence. (Although, I've yet to get the kiss on the forehead out of my system, so be sure to remain vigilant and on Orange Alert).

------

It's the five year anniversary of the attacks of 9/11. Every knows this. All of the major, mid-major, division II-A and minor news outlets are talking about it. People are reminiscent, sentimental, re-invigorated to defeat terrorism - the day is chock full of countless emotions. MSNBC took full advantage of perhaps the most memorable day in our lifetimes with an in-depth look at America: 5 years later - Do You Hate Your Job?

No comments: