Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9/13/06 I Could Teach You, But I'd Have to Charge

For those of you who don't have the privilege of living in the land of Carl's Junior, you're missing out on some quality commercials. The most talked about commercial (in a poll conducted by me, right now, by myself) this past summer was the Cow Shake. Well, just yesterday (during the Angels/White Sox game, no less), Carl's Junior outdid themselves. If you must know, it actually gave me a semi. It gives me great pleasure to share Milk Shakes.

-------

Recently someone told me about GeneTree - A place where you can get DNA testing for parental and ancestral reasons. The guy who told me about it said that he found out, in exact percentages, of his European, Asian and African background. While I worry about the privacy of the tests, it's pretty tempting to look into.

-------

Google Nicki sends a link to - The SimpsonMaker.

-------

Poker Jason sends a video from his cubicle at work.

-------

What's that giant popping sound? Oh, it's the sound of housing foreclosures around the country. Nevada foreclosures are up 255% and up 160% in California.

-------

Cousin Jeff sends a fun improv game played at Yankee Stadium.

No comments: