Wednesday, September 20, 2006

9/20/06 White & Nerdy

Thanks for thinking of me, Google Nicki. It's already on my MySpace page. Weird Al's "White & Nerdy". Awesome.

The NFL is running a contest to "Take a player to school" day. Some kid wanted Kyle Orton. The NFL said "no".

While scrolling through my radio presets this morning, the classical station was playing another song I knew. This time I recognized it as the intro to 2001: A Space Odyssey where the monkeys were doing their thing. It's called Also sprach Zarathustra. And it rules as morning music.

From the "Yeah, we already knew that, but it's nice to be reminded" files - Music helps children's memories. Thanks for the violin lessons, mom and dad.

In 2005, 786,545 people were arrested in the United States. For marijuana violations. If you read the comments, most people aren't real happy about that.

This is completely inappropriate. Don't open it at work. In fact, if you're over 40 (and particularly if you're related to me [that means you, mom]), you don't want to click this link. But some anonymous cousin, who happens to live in Virginia and whose name rhymes with Derrick, sent me something with "Hot Karl" on the page. Which led me here.

No comments: