Thursday, September 28, 2006

9/28/06 Kip Hawley is an Idiot


Some guy wrote "Kip Hawley is an Idiot" on a quart bag that he brought through airport security. Kip Hawley is the head of the TSA. Guess what ensued. (A big thanks to Mike for reminding us all that our civil liberties are slowly disappearing).

-------

Beautiful people are just real simple and easy on the brain. Or so say a bunch of awkward looking scientists.

-------

I was reading some article on Nuclear Fusion today. And it got me to thinking. Elizabeth Shue was REALLY hot in "The Saint". After I cleaned out my shorts, I really got to thinking. As a kid I was told that nuclear fusion would be the key to the world's problems. We wouldn't have to use fossil fuels anymore. Air pollution would be a thing of the past. We'd pretty much have an unlimited supply of energy with zero pollution byproduct. Which is what bothered me today. What would happen if we collectively had a virtually unlimited supply of energy? What then? I'll let you just mull that over for a while before I give my opinion. Consider that your "Question to ponder for today" - "What will the world be like once nuclear fusion is economical, stable and readily available?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, mankind will always find something to fight about. I don't think solving our energy problem will change the human ego. It also won't help the Cubs vs Sox dilemna in Chicago. Mom