Thursday, January 11, 2007

1/11/07 Ow! My Balls!

Where to start, where to start... I've been putting together a few things on Amazon.com this week. I know, I could just go shopping. But I dislike shopping. And, with my memory failing me in my advanced years, getting packages in the mail can end up being a nice little surprise. You know how Amazon gives you your own personalized suggestions based on your browsing and purchases? You want to know what the first thing on my list was? Your answer is most likely "no", but I'm going to tell you anyways. "Suite Life of Zack and Cody". I could go on and on trying to defend my purchases and tell you that I don't own a Nintendo DS and that little blonde boys just don't do it for me and blame Amazon's software for sucking... but I'm not going to. It'll be more fun to let your imagination run wild with this one.

-------

That DVD movie I couldn't think of yesterday? Gridiron Gang. According the IMDB, it's only 35 percent suck. (Speaking of movies you'd never think of watching, I saw Idiocracy today. Thanks to the Human Cartoon for the recommendation.)

-------

Toilets are cool. So are fish tanks. Which is why somebody invented the toilet fish tank.

-------

Cousin Eric sends the world's greatest "Where are they now?" game. Rusty and Audrey Griswold.

No comments: