Monday, January 15, 2007

1/15/07 Boop. Beep. Season 6.

Wedding planning is stressful. (So I hear). Sometimes little disagreements come up and decisions have to be made. Like deciding whose last name to take. This couple made a competition out of just that. (If you know me well, you're probably guessing it's rock paper scissors. It's not). It's 18 holes of miniature golf.


-------

My freshman year high school history teacher said that he could make a perfect circle on the chalkboard using his perfectly circular rotator cuff. It looked something like this.




-------





Who else watched the season premiere(s) of "24"? It's not all that often that I have verbal outbursts while sitting alone. But in the last 15 minutes, I perked up and found myself saying , "Oh Shit!". Then, a few minutes later, much louder, I shouted, "Holy Shit!" After today's episode, I feel like a woman in a hair salon needing to talk about some otherwise unimportant celebrity gossip. Oh, and I'll save the episodes for a week on my DVR in case you missed it and want to curse out loud too.

No comments: