Thursday, January 04, 2007

1/4/07 My Absolute Favorite Poker Hand Ever

I finally found my favorite televised poker hand of 2006. During the WSOP tournament of champions, the final 3 are Mike Matusow, Daniel Negreanu and Mike Sexton. They all see the flop and the action speaks for itself. Every time I watch it I try to figure out what they're each thinking their opponents have. (You have to fast forward until about 7 minutes into the clip - although the preceding hands are also pretty good if you have the time).

-------

2007 is already off to quite a media frenzy. First, there are UFOs being reported at Chicago O'Hare Airport. Some "mysterious object" crashes through a roof in New Jersey. Then a Russian rocket explodes over Denver. Oh, and North Korea is prepping for their big nuclear strike. Are these all related? Doubtful. But I'll leave that nugget of doubt in your head for the remainder of the day.

-------

Happy "World Hypnotism Day".

No comments: