Sunday, August 13, 2006

8/13/06 Doogie Howser M.D.

I got a surprise call from Cousin Kevin yesterday. We started talking about Doogie Howser, M.D. Cousin Kevin said that recently he was looking for a website with all of Doogie's show ending journal entries. He couldn't find any. Neither can I. The best I came up with is a list of all the episodes. Any help?

This is probably the coolest thing I've seen all weekend. The website for "Snakes on a Plane" has something where you can get a phone call from Samuel L. Jackson. Ok, obviously I didn't experience anything cool this weekend.

Speaking of not doing anything cool, I picked up the local (I don't have the faintest clue what adjective to use here) weekly newspaper, looking for something to do yesterday. One of the bands playing soon is called Radiodread. It's a reggae band doing covers of Radiohead's "OK Computer". I've never been a reggae fan, but it's new and different. They have 4 songs on the site (although the first one sounds like it's sung by Weird Al - I'd suggest moving on to the other ones). Wait, the 2nd song sounds like they're trying out to be the theme song for Twelve Monkeys II. And the 3rd song sounds like a bad 8-bit video game. Geez.... Ok, I take it back. I'm not a huge fan of these guys.

And finally... A GAME! Play Super Mario Bros. from the viewpoint of Bullet Bill.

No comments: