Wednesday, August 30, 2006

8/30/06 Popularity Contest

The newest popularity contest is now online - Google Nicki is back in touch and she sends an article about cyberfame. (BTW, Nicki says Google in hiring in Chicago if you're interested).

Like Wikipedia. Only more like The Onion - Uncyclopedia.

The city of Los Angeles welcomes her majesty... (Ahhhh.... Ohhhh)... the queen of England... (oooh... Whooops....) (Here's the video) (And here's the movie I was referring to)

We love to fly. And it shows.

I like to think I'm ahead of the curve. We all like to feel a little better than average, right? Young baby boomers have held, on average 10.5 different jobs. Conservatively, I'm on 6 already. Hey baby, wanna date a dude who can't hold a steady job? Damn, I'm smooth.

-------

What's more impressive?

A guy solving the Rubik's Cube with one hand.

A guy solving a 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube.

A 5-year old solving the Rubik's Cube.

-------

As I woke up this morning I thought about 2 video clips I'd love to see again. I found one. I beg and plead that you help me find the other.

1) Gheorghe Muresan cologne - Do you want to smell like me?
2) The 1992 Vice Presidential Debate with Admiral Stockdale. "Who am I? Why am I here?" If you're affiliated with a media or academic institution, you can help.

-------

I was watching an episode of the Family Guy last night and I had one of those moments where I started to laugh really hard and kind of stopped mid-way because my conscience got the best of me - She'll pretty much have to. (Inappropriate for audiences under 18.)

Ok, while I'm still writing (waiting for my laundry to dry) and talking about the Family Guy - A Peter Griffin Christmas.

No comments: