Tuesday, August 08, 2006

8/8/06 Famous Birthdays

I was actually doing one of those lame-o MySpace bulletins where you answer questions about yourself. And one of the questions was about someone you share a birthday with. And the only thing I remember is from some page-a-day sports calendar from when I was a little kid that had Maurice Cheeks sharing a birthday with me. So I decided to look up some other ones. I came across Famous Birthdays. My birthday kind of blows. But my brother has some pretty cool celebs on his birthday.

My dad sends a 42 string guitar.

2 comments:

Dumbo said...

Someone very famous was born on your birthday that is really cool
YOU

www.nachosrule.com said...

Dumbo, that's very kind of you to say. However, unless you consider an article in the Chicago Sun Times on page 46 back in 2003... Then I wouldn't consider myself famous.