Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8/23/06 Hey! It's Enrico Palazzo!

With my birthday coming up, I really didn't need to feel any worse about getting older. Then, I found this - A look at the incoming freshman class - The Class of 2010.

2. They have known only two presidents.
27. There has never been a skyhook in the NBA.
72. Richard M. Daley has always been the mayor of Chicago.
--------

And the rockets... red glare! Bunch of bombs in the air!

I'm looking for a way to start a mailbag here. Any thoughts on how to get this off the ground? Would you play along if I did it? Send your emails to nachomaster@nachosrule.com and once there are enough, I'll post the responses. Deal? Cool.

--------

Two nights ago, I woke up covered in sweat at 2:30 am, hallucinating that the ceiling was going to collapse on me. And then I moved to the couch. Honestly. I have no idea why this happened. But it got me searching on earthquakes. This picture pretty much sums it up.

--------

Karl Rove isn't the first guy to spin events and make generations of people believe a bunch of nonsensical lies. (And, in case you were interested - and I'm sure you were - if given the chance, I'd rip out his heart and eat him alive. I really would. And I'd polish it off with a tall, cool Budweiser.)

History Books: Hernan Cortes was welcomed by the Aztecs as the second coming of their fair skinned god, Quetzacoatl.

Historical Remains: The Aztecs captured thSpaniardsds, holding them in prisons for up to 6 months, as they were ritually brought to an alter, had their heart ripped out of their chest and were eaten.

"The prisoners were kept in cages for months while Aztec priests from what is now Mexico City selected a few each day at dawn, held them down on a sacrificial slab, cut out their hearts and offered them up to various Aztec gods."

No comments: