Thursday, February 10, 2005

2/10/05 Cost of War

What's the cost of the War in Iraq for the United States? As of right now it's over $153,000,000,000. "Instead, we could have ensured that every child in the world was given basic immunizations for 51 years." "Instead, we could have fully funded global anti-hunger efforts for 6 years." "Instead, we could have provided 7,455,522 students four-year scholarships at public universities."

From Cousin Jeff - The uncensored version of the GoDaddy.com Ad. Again, you may have to open it in a new browser window and paste the URL in - http://www.czabe.com/audioclips/1FULLCOVERAGE_LARGE.wmv

The 101 dumbest business moments of the last year. RealNetworks CEO Rob Glaser made #7, #8, and #9.

Here's a game to play at work - ATV Racer.

I found out that I'm not the only one to try the hardest puzzle on the internet. I'm advertising my loser-dom and telling you that I'm now on level 10.

No comments: