Tuesday, February 01, 2005

2/1/05 Big Mac, McDLT, a Quarter Pounder with some Cheese...

Just when I thought Cousin Danny couldn't do anything dumber, he does something like this... and completely redeems himself - by sending a link to the McDonald's Menu Song. Man, does that bring back memories of my Fisher Price record player. And sadly, I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembered the song word for word.

Happy February. I'm going to pretend that January only had 30 days, since I completely flaked on a fact for yesterday. But since I've been relatively generous and posted 4 or 5 facts a day, I'll hope you'll let this one slide.

I learned that Mike Judge, creator of Beavis and Butthead, was born in Ecuador.

I also learned that Philadelphia Eagles fans are insane. Many of them are borrowing money against their houses to go to Jacksonville this weekend. From the article - "Sometimes the cards are maxed out and you gotta do what you gotta do."

And for my nerdy fact of the day, Google is pushing the envelope with a stab at artificial intelligence. It's based on the distance words are from each other. The article will do a far superior job of explaining it than I can.

I'm doing a little test and would greatly appreciate your participation. All I'm asking is that you click one or two (or more) of the Google Ads to the right. Google claims that maybe 1 person a week clicks on one of those ads. If everyone clicks on a couple in the next day or two, I can know for sure if they're telling me the truth. Don't buy anything - just click, let the page load and leave. Thanks.

No comments: