Monday, February 14, 2005

2/14/05 Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everybody had the Valentine's Day they've been hoping for. Mine was actually very nice, considering the fact that I'm as single as I've been in a long, long time. I found some good cards online. Well, assuming that you think that Super Mario Bros. and Zelda cards are cool.

Here's a pretty addicting game. It reminds me of a game I played when I was a kid called Rack-O. I think Rack-O may have been popular in the 50s, so don't worry if you've never heard of it.

Thanks to Mike for this Rock Paper Scissors trainer.

I've always hated mimes. I really have. They piss me off and give me nightmares. But this dude has actually changed my mind a little.

In a blow to freedom of speech, the FEC (Federal Election commission) is considering adding restrictions on political activity on the Internet.

I used to really respect NOVA as a source of scientific information. The other day I posted an article about the box that can predict the future. Today I found an article about living forever. Apparently we're 20 years away from making people immortal. I'm speechless.

No comments: