Monday, February 28, 2005

2/28/05 Hauntings

Is your town haunted? My grandma sends an immense listing of haunted places all around the US.

Once again, I spent way too much time on one website today. Which, by my rules, means I have to post it. I proudly introduce my new interactive buddy. He doesn't like getting blown up by grenades that much.

The Buffalo Nickel is making a comeback in 2005. This time, it's got a visible weener.

The weekly ESPN basketball power rankings are out. The usual powerhouses are sitting up top - The Pistons, Spurs, Suns, Mavericks, SuperSonics, Heat and Kings. And what's that? Is this a typo? The Bulls are 8th? It just doesn't feel right.

Speaking of Chicago - What's that smell? Oh, that would be me. I've been swimming in raw sewage. I love it!

More positive news out of Moscow - Weather forecasters will now face heavy fines if they're wrong. Here's my 2 cents worth - Just say it's gonna be brutally cold. You'll be right. They may even reward you with some vodka and snickers (the most popular candy bar in Russia).

Our world tour of facts now stops in the UK. The British definitely appreciate subtle humor as seen in this game show.

Finally, closer to home, Microsoft has translated computer slang for old people like me. I got /\/\4d 5x1llz.

No comments: