Sunday, February 06, 2005

2/6/05 The Random

Are you bored of the same old web sites? Try a random website. Just click on the picture and you'll get some random site on the internet. Actually, to tell you the truth, I tried it 4 or 5 times, and they were all pretty lame.

At least the Superbowl was a close game. I wore my McNabb jersey with pride today. But the real star of the game was, once again, the commercials. The internet's a beautiful thing - within hours of the game, they are all online to watch again.

NachosRule.com got far more hits today than normal. My guess is that people were looking for Superbowl nacho recipes. I've been meaning to put some recipes up since the website went up about 4 years ago. We'll get them up. I swear. While I'm writing about the website in general, the first "Something I learned today" was posted on 2/8/02. It's hard to believe I've been doing this for 3 years now.

In honor of the almost three year anniversary, I present one of my favorite songs of all time.

No comments: