Wednesday, February 23, 2005

2/23/05 The Powerball

It's not too often that I get excited about a product. To be quite honest, I haven't really bought much for myself in the last couple of years. But I found something today that has me wanting one. It's called a Powerball Gyroscope. It's a non-motorized gyroscope that you rev up with your hand, wrist and arm. The gyroscope goes faster as you get stronger and improve your technique. And as it moves, the Powerball also increases your strength since it takes resistance to keep the Powerball still. Check out the website to get a more accurate description. Additionally, there is an RPM high score list. One guy cracked the 15,000 RPM threshold. I'm really not sure why I'm obsessed with this product. Nevertheless, I am and I'd might actually buy one.

Here's a video clip I found of a guy breaking 15,000 RPM. It looks a little painful.

Remember the gross, mutant little girl from Total Recall? She's a HOTTIE.

Thanks to my grandma for sending a look into your past life. I guess I was born in Borneo in 825.

No comments: