Wednesday, February 16, 2005

2/16/05 I am the smartest man alive!

Do you ever have one of those days where everything seems to go right? At the end of the day you feel really good, and deep down you feel like you're the best looking, smartest person alive. Well, you may still be good looking, but a 3-year old became Mensa's youngest member. Don't feel so smart anymore, do ya?

For anyone who's known me for a while, I was one of the first people to speak out about Major League Baseball's failure to test for steroids, way before it became a topic in the media. Now the big steroid uproar is about Jose Canseco's book and whether or not to believe him. ESPN's Jeff Maron helps us determine what's true and what's not.

Random thought - Why is the song called "96 Tears"? What's the significance of crying 96 tears? What was wrong with 86? Or maybe 92 tears? Why not just round up to 100?

Why was I not informed of the Blog Awards? I sure hope there wasn't a "Best Blog on a Nacho Website Award". Cuz, if there was, I'm real upset I wasn't at least nominated.

Another addicting game. This one's real easy to learn, and even easier to get royally pissed off at. I nearly blew a fuse on level 23 and vowed never to touch the game again.

It's a little late, but here's an interesting Valentine's Day message.

The other day I posted teen internet lingo. Today, it's just Teen Lingo. From the ones I read, I understand almost half. Almost.

I have NO idea what the purpose of this video is. I guess Britain foiled some terrorist attack yesterday?

No comments: