Tuesday, February 15, 2005

2/15/05 The Church of Scientology

The Church of Scientology has popped into my life more in the last week than it has in my entire life previously. There's an article today about Jenna Elfman (aka Dharma) and her involvement in the church. I was also invited by my buddy to check out the church's headquarters in Los Angeles last Friday. So, out of curiosity, I did. I'm going to give my best effort to appear neutral in my opinion of the church and present two links. The first link is for the church itself - It was founded by L. Ron Hubbard and has a large following worldwide, including Tom Cruise and John Travolta. And the second link is to Operation Clambake, which is probably the church's biggest opponent on the internet. On a sidenote, as I kid I thought Dianetics was written by a black guy named "Elron Hubbard".

From the "Politically Incorrect" files, men and women think differently.

Ok, onto the fun stuff...

First bit of fun - a few video clips.
1) Geniuses towing a car in the snow
2) Two guys who do voices on the Simpsons
3) I suppose it's my obligation to post the, now famous, Singing Dutch Kid

And finally, from the "Damn I'm Lazy" department - This picture.

No comments: